The 2017 event will take place over two days and will include sessions on:
- Changing demand
- Improvements in cash collection
- Making cash more efficient
- How technical and process innovation can transform the way cash is handled.
Within these sessions will be a series of presentations covering:
- Central bank perspectives on cash
- Changing cash cycle models
- Cash recycling and substitution
- Cash centre efficiency
- Standards and automation
- Cross-stakeholder collaboration.
There will also be a number of panel discussions which, as in previous years, promise a lively addition to the programme.
Some of the key questions we will explore include:
- What is driving cash demand and how can banks meet this demand more effectively?
- What innovations contribute to increasing the efficiency of the cash cycle?
- How can we optimise ATM replenishment?
- How can all parties in the supply chain better collaborate?
- What are the latest technological innovations that will transform the way cash is handled?
- How might they help banks forge better relationships with customers?
- What is the role of the central bank in the cash cycle
- Are customers ready for cashless branches yet?