Call for Papers
Organisations interested in giving a presentation at the next Future of Cash, which will take place from 4-5 October 2017 should submit proposals to Guilluame Lepecq at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, use the form below to express your interest in presenting.
Topics of interest include:
- Cash usage and demand
- Current and future role of cash from a central bank perspective
- Role of the central bank in the cash cycle
- Changing cash cycle models
- Improving cash cycle efficiency / optimising the cost of cash /operational efficiency / cashflow efficiency
- Innovations to improve cash cycle efficiency
- Optimisation of the cash cycle
- Cash collection, handling and recirculation improvements
- Cash centre efficiency and ATMs
- Alternatives to cash
- Interbank models
A steering committee comprising representatives from central and commercial banks and the cash handling sector has been put together to evaluate proposals and help ensure the programme addresses the changing environment for cash.
How to Submit Your Abstract for 2017
Complete the form below to send us your abstract.
If you prefer, you can email Guillaume Lepecq (Conference Director) at email@example.com