Terms and Conditions
- The conference organisers reserve the right to alter or amend the location, dates and content of the conference, in which case it will notify all participants as soon as possible. In the event of cancellation, we will endeavour to inform all participants as soon as possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full. The conference organisers will not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Conference sponsorships will be final and reserved on receipt of full payment. All sponsorship payments are non-refundable.
- Conference delegates will pay their fees at the time of booking. Delegates paying their fees at the time of the conference will incur an additional administration fee.
- Conference delegate fees will be refunded less a 25% handling charge if a cancellation is received in writing by the organisers six weeks or more before the start of the event. After this date no refunds will be made. The only exception to this policy is that a full refund will be made if the delegate provides an original document from the competent authorities refusing the delegate a visa or other legally required travel document.
- Substitutions of delegates from the same organisation can be made at any time by notifying the organisers in writing.
- All costs incurred, which are not part of the services offered by the conference organisers or their agents, by sponsors, exhibitors and delegates as a result of their attendance at a conference are the responsibility of the sponsors, exhibitors and delegates and not the conference organiser or any associated company.
- Payment for all products and services offered by the company can be made by cheque (check), bankers transfer, Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
- All payments will be in euros.
- VAT is applicable and will be charged in addition to the conference fees. Delegates can subsequently reclaim the VAT from the relevant tax authorities.