About The Future of Cash
The Future of Cash conference was the first of its kind to bring together all stakeholders involved in the cash cycle. It typically attracts delegates from central banks, financial institutions, retailers, cash management companies, technology providers and other suppliers.
The Future of Cash conference focuses on understanding the changing cash environment and what stakeholders are doing to optimise the cash cycle and to keep cash competitive and relevant. It brings together all stakeholders to discuss new strategies for creating the cash cycle of the future.
Despite the increasing popularity of digital payment methods, nearly 85% of all retail transactions today are still made with cash, representing around 60% of retail transaction value.
Clearly cash is, and will remain, an important payment instrument. In a fast changing payment landscape, today’s challenge is to ensure cash is available, easy for people and organisations to use and its costs are low and competitive. This is a challenging agenda whether you are a central bank or a commercial organisation in the cash cycle.
The conference is a stand-alone two day event which focuses on achieving operational efficiencies within the cash cycle. This enables stakeholders to share their best practices and expertise, with the aim of improving the overall functioning of cash and the cash cycle.
Previous events have been held in Paris, Vienna and more recently, Athens. Madrid will play host to the 2020 event.
P.S. The Call for Papers for this conference is open until 22 November 2019
Follow us on:
- One delegate – with two additional delegate passes for customers. Each additional sponsor delegate brings an additional free delegate pass for a customer
- Customer meeting space – branded space with seating and generic image with sponsor logo (4×2)
- Involvement in shaping the agenda and programme through participation in the programme advisory committee
- Presentation in the conference programme (subject to availability of speaker slots and the presentation meeting the objectives of the agenda)
- Sponsor logos are prominently placed on multiple pages of the website, including the home page. Logos with links are also included on every email sent to our mailing list of over 5,000 contacts
- Delegate list with contact details in advance of event
(Please note that the fees for branding opportunities are in addition to the sponsor fees. Alternatively, the branding opportunities can be purchased without companies having to be a sponsor).
App & Handbook
Opening Cocktail Reception with Canapes
Coffee-refreshment-lunch breaks over 2 days
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The organisers will publicise sponsors and exhibitors on all relevant publicity materials from the date that the confirmation payment is received, and will display the sponsors’ and exhibitors’ logos on printed materials and the event website (with a live link if details are provided).
Conference sponsorships and exhibitor booths will be final and reserved on receipt of full payment. All payments are nonrefundable.
The organisers will provide all sponsors and exhibitors with details of recommended suppliers, including (but not limited to) shipping suppliers and stand contractors. It cannot accept any responsibility for any issues arising from the use of suppliers outside of these recommendations.